Updated October 30, 2015
Your privacy is critically important to us. At DenimUp we have a few fundamental principles:
- We don't ask you for personal information unless we truly need it.
- We don't share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, develop our products, or protect our rights.
- We don't store personal information on our servers unless required for the on-going operation of one of our services.
- Website Visitors Like most website operators, DenimUp collects non-peronsally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. DenimUp's purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how DenimUp's visitors use its website. From time to time, DenimUp may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
- DenimUp also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses. DenimUp does not use such information to identify its visitors, however, and does not disclose such information, other than under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information, as described below.
- Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information Certain visitors to DenimUp's websites choose to interact with DenimUp in ways that require DenimUp to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that DenimUp gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up for an account at denimup.com to provide a username and email address. DenimUp collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor's interaction with DenimUp. DenimUp does not disclose personally-identifying information, other than as described below. Visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, although doing so may prevent them from engagin in certain website-related activites.
- Aggregated Statistics DenimUp may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its websites. DenimUp may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, DenimUp does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below.
- Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information DenimUp discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on DenimUp's behalf or to provide services available at DenimUp's websites, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using DenimUp's websites, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. DenimUp will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, DenimUp discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when DenimUp believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of DenimUp, third parties or the public at large. If you are a registered user of an DenimUp website and have supplied your email address, DenimUp may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with DenimUp and our products. We primarily use our various product blogs to communicate this type of information, so we expect to keep this type of email to a minimum. If you send us a request (for example via a support email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. DenimUp takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.